4.- A food that I really like

Hello everyone, it's me again. Today I'm going to tell you about a food that I like very much: cazuela. The cazuela is a typical plate of Chilean gastronomy and other countries in Latin America. The cazuela is like a soup with beef or chicken broth with vegetables such as pumpkin, stew and potato. I like it with rice. I really like cazuela because it is very tasty and nutritious. Also, my grandmother used to cook it when I was a child, so it brings back a lot of memories. The cazuela is very good for your health, I don't think it has a negative impact. I find it very interesting that cazuela is a dish that brings together very diverse cultural traditions, it represents a syncretism of elements brought from many cultures. I believe that all Chileans have tasted cazuela at some time in their lives, it is one of the most recognized dishes in the country.






Comentarios

  1. Hi Cristobal!!
    I also like the cazuela, but it is definitely my dad's favorite dish.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Cristobal, It's said that the cazuela is one of the most important dishes of South American's cuisine and my grandmother also cooked that food for me. Greetings for you.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. A cazuela is specially delicious when the day is hot, like with 30°

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Cris! I have a strange way of eating the cazuela, first I drink the soup, and later eat the solid food with a lot of ketchup, the potatoes, corn and the meat. So, I love Ketchup. HAHAHA.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. the cazuela is one of the favorite food of all Chileans, I think, because it has a tradition, nostalgia and emotionality that not all foods have, it is one of those foods that you could never get bored of in your life and much less if your grandmother cooks it.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

3.- My favourite piece of technology

2.- Why did I choose my major?

1.- Who am I?